A new study says Veganism is the new big evolution. What is Veganism?
Well, Veganism is a way of living which does not believes in exploitation of animals for any purpose. The latest research says veganism has grown over 500% worldwide since 2014.
As veganism is rising with each passing day, here are few amazing vegan snacks, with their recipes. These are not only easy to make but their lip smacking flavors can knock out the flavors of non-vegan snacks.
1. Vegan Pizza
Pizza is something, that everyone enjoys having. It is easy to make and the whole process takes around 20 minutes approx.
– Take a dough, roll it and make a round pizza pie out of it. ( How to make a dough? Take I cup of all purpose flour, 1/2 cup of wheat flour, a pinch of salt, 1/4 cup of water, and one table spoon curd)
– Top the pie with fresh tomato sauce (You can use homemade sauce if you want or you can use normal tomato ketchup also)
– Now add veggie toppings to it as per your choice ( You can use mushrooms, onions, bell peppers or panner as well ). Get your favorite veggies, chop and fry them a little bit and customize your toppings.
– Now get a vegan cheese bar, grate it well and spread it all over the pie.
– Bake your pizza in a pre-heated oven 180*c, for around 8-10miutes until the cheese melts and the crust gets brown.
Your Vegan Yumyum Pizza is ready.
2. Cheese Balls
Cheese balls are one of the best tea time snack. It takes around 15 minutes to prepare the snack.
– Take two-three potatoes, boil it.
– Once boiled properly, peel the potatoes and mash it well.
– Take the mashed potatoes in a bowl, mix 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, 2-3 Spoon of corn starch and 1-2 spoon teaspoon of black salt to it. ( as per your taste).
– Now take 1/2 cup of grated cheese, mix it well with the mashed potato.
– Make small round balls.
– Take a frying pan, pour oil and fry the cheese balls.
– When the cheese ball turns golden brown, they are done. Serve them with tomato ketchup.
Hot cheese balls are ready to be served.
3. Mexican Grilled Sandwich
Mexican grilled sandwich can be a perfect breakfast or you can have them as small snacks as well. Preparing Mexican sandwich will take around 20-25minutes approx.
– Take bread slices, cut it into a triangle and keep the aside.
– Now chop tomato, chilies, onion, boiled corn add salt and pepper to it and saute in for few minutes.
– Take the bread slices, apply butter on one of the sides, spread the vegetable mix, grate some cheese on it, put some tomato or chili sauce if you want. Put the other bread slice over and grill the whole thing.
Mexican Grilled Sandwich ready- serve them hot
4. Korean Fried Cauliflower
Korean fried cauliflower is another good tea time snack and hardly takes around 15 minutes to prepare the dish.
– Take a cauliflower and cut it into small pieces.
– Make a batter, using flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt as per taste, add water and stir until a smooth batter is ready.
– Now take a frying pan, dip the sliced cauliflower in the batter and fry them well, until they turn golden brown.
Fried Korean cauliflower is ready to be served.
“Humor keeps us alive. Humor and food. Don’t forget food. You can go a week without laughing.”
― Joss Whedon